Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ethiopia Yearning...

I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when it hit me... hard. I miss Ethiopia so badly. The sounds, the sites, the smells, the foods, the scenery, but most of all, the people... especially the kids.

It could be any number of things that make me miss it so much. The slower pace lifestyle, the way people treat each other with respect and courtesy, the way the kids smile even though they have almost nothing, the way you are treated almost as a celebrity...

I guess now would be as good a time as ever to tell all of you that: WE ARE GOING BACK NEXT YEAR!!! I can't wait! I am willing to bet that our next trip is going to be even more amazing than the first. As far as I am concerned, the time can not pass fast enough.

It is not too soon to begin praying for our trip. We want God to use us in an even bigger way this year. I would also like you to consider supporting our trip. In a few months I will be putting up a donate button for contribution.



Thanks for reading, and don't forget to pray for Ethiopia!

No comments:

Post a Comment